Comments from leavers 2019
Thank you for looking after me this past year, you have helped me grow and develop to help me in my next challenge. I will miss playing in the garden! Thank you very much R x
Well end of an era! Not just for our daughter but for us as well as she is the last to leave you. Nearly 7 years of coming to you at least twice a week, first our son and then our daughter. All we can say is thank you so much for your hard work and caring, loving and thoughtful ways you have looked after both of our babies. They both enjoyed their time with you and have grown in so many positive ways from all your influences. Now our daughter is off to school and she is ready to take on the world like a little Moana princess. You’ve all been amazing thank you. We will let you know how she gets on at school.
- To all the staff at Redhill day nursery thank you also much for looking after my daughter for two years she’s going to miss you all. M x
- Thank you all for helping us prepare our daughter for her next adventure at school. She will miss Redhill and all of you so much. See you next month when the next one starts. H x
- We just wanted to say thank you so much for all you have done for the twins whilst they have been at Redhill. They have made so many memories and been so happy. Thank you so much.
- To everyone in Preschool, toddlers and baby room. Thank you so much for making my whole time at Redhill so lovely. I have made lots and lots of friends and had lots of fun. I will really miss everybody! I can’t wait to start my new adventure at Big school, but I will never forget you! Lots of Love B
- Thank you for all you have done for our son. He has loved his time with you all and made lots of lovely friends.
Comments from leavers 2017
- Words cannot say how thankful I am to you all for the last 7 years, you have supported, loved and nurtured my children in a way that I would want them to be cared for. The children love you as do I. X
- Thank you for all your effort, time and patience with our daughter over the last couple of years. We are so proud of how well she has developed in education and personality during her time with you. We are very sad to say ‘good bye’ and will miss you all
- From the moment I walked through the doors 3.5 years ago I knew I picked the right place and people to look after our daughter while we worked. She has loved every minute at Redhill and you have all helped her become the thoughtful girl she is today. Not only will she be sad to leave but so will I to say good bye. I have enjoyed the chats and never felt like ‘just a parent’. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. X
- Thank you for all that you have done over the past 5 years! I remember trying to find somewhere for my child and being utterly traumatised at the thought of leaving her. I know some parents feel secretly upset when their child forms a strong bond with their carers but for me it was such a relief. It made going to work a lot easier so thank you for looking after my babies so well, we really appreciate it. X
- You are all doing such a brilliant job and I would highly recommend you. Thank you for all the help, advice and support over the past year and guiding my daughter to be ready for school. She has loved every day and I could not have asked for a better place to leave her. We will miss you all so much. X
Comments from leavers July 2016
- Thank you for always taking such good care of Evan for us. We always felt like you genuinely cared for him and that made such a difference. X
- Thank you so much for giving Ryan the best start in life. He has loved every minute at nursery and the preschool. I can’t believe he’s off to school! Seems only five minutes ago I was dropping off to you when he was 9 months old! Thank you again. X
- Thank you for all of the amazing memories, and for the amazing friends that I have made. X
- I would like to thank everyone at the nursery. Especially those who have worked with Jayden and got him to where he is today. I’m really proud and so thankful for everything you have done. You are all so loving, friendly, caring, kind and amazing people.
Keep up the brilliant work, you all deserve a medal. X
Comments from leavers August 2015
“We would just like to say a massive thank you for looking after J these last couple of years. She has become such a confident little girl and the reason for that is down to you. Working in a nursery myself I know how hard it can be and think you are all great. J will miss all of you so very much. “
“We would like to thank you all for helping A and all the extra work put in. His future will be bright. Thank you once again”
“A very big thank you for all you have done. You all are truly amazing, L will miss you all”
“Thank you for taking such care with W, he is growing into such a clever caring bright little boy and you are all part of that journey”
“Thank you for all your support over the last year. Both R & M have enjoyed their time at nursery. You all do a wonderful job and will miss you lots”
“Just wanted to say a huge thank you for all the care and attention you’ve given L over the years. She has thoroughly enjoyed her time at nursery and is very fond of you all. I know she will miss you”
“We would just like to say a massive thank you for everything and all the support you have given us over the years/ I know S has enjoyed all her time at nursery and has made some great friends and thank you for giving her a great start in her life journey. We will highly recommend you all and we will miss you all”
“I can’t thank you enough for everything you have done for H & J. They have had the most wonderful 2 years with you all. All of you are a credit to your profession. We will miss you all greatly”
“Where has the time gone? I’m sure you hear that a lot. Thank you for looking after our most treasured possession and so well. She has developed into a confident, happy and contented little girl – ready for the next chapter of her life….. Just to say each and everyone of the staff at the nursery have been so committed and work so well as a team, caring in everyway”
Comments from leavers August 2014
“Thank you for Making A’s time with you so special. you have all helped giving him his own independence ready for school.”
“We honestly could not have asked for anymore from you. With your support and guidance you have helped us develop C into a happy, confident and cheeky little boy. C has made great friendships with his peers but as a staff team you have become like a second family to him. Words cannot truly express how we feel, but thank you all for everything you have done.”
“Thank you for taking such great care of our son. Over the last 4 years you have given J lots of love, care and affection and helped him grow into the confident and cheeky boy he is today.”
“Thank you so much for looking after Z for us while we have been at work. We feel the little boy he is today is down to how you have supported us in bringing him up. He is LOVELY- so we have all done a good job. He has been with you since he was 9 months old and loves spending time with all of you. You have provided him with vast experiences , enjoyment, fun and love and for this we will always be grateful.”
“Just to say thank you for looking after C so brilliantly, he has learned lots and feels more grown up now. He will miss you”
“Thank you so much for the last three and a half years. You are all like part of the family and have helped us to shape A into a lovely clever bot that he has become. I think his dad and I will find this change harder than A as he wont remember how you helped us through all the emotional times. We will miss you all very very much.”
“We want to say a big thank you for the wonderful job you have done in taking care of M over the last few years. I know she will miss you loads”
“Thank you so much for looking after P and making his experience so fun. He will have some very fond memories of nursery. We will stay in touch.”
Comments from leavers August 2013
“Thank you to everyone for the love and care you have given S and for putting up with mummy! I know S is going to miss all the lovely friends she has made at Redhill (grown ups and children)”
“Thank you Gina, Louise and Emma for looking after E so well for the past 2 years and for all the lovely cuddles you have given him! Thank you to Katie too for running a fabulous nursery”
“Thank you for helping T grow into the lovely boy he is today. He has been with you since opening on day 1 and will miss you all very much”
“To all the staff at redhillday nursery where I had a great time. Thank you ever so much for being so good to me, will miss you all a lot”
“Thank you so much for all your hard work and the fantastic care you have given D! It is crazy how fast the past four years have gone and now D is off to school, but he will never forget his amazing time with you”
Comments from school leavers August 2012
‘Thank you for all your hard work and dedication. E truly has been lucky and blessed to be part of the nursery. She has made some lovely friends and has had many wonderful and positive experiences.’
‘Thank you everyone for making T and S’s nursery experience so wonderful. They have both grown and developed so much and gained such valuable experiences to help them make the next steps to school …. we never imagined we could feel so happy and content leaving our children at nursery’
‘To all the staff at Redhill…Just to say a massive thank you to you all for your kindness, hardwork and at times patience! I know L can be reserved at times but certainly never stops talking about his day at home. He’s really looking forward to big school’
”To all the girls at Redhill… Thank you so much for caring for K for the last 2 years. He’s grown in confidence so much thanks to you all. He was such a quiet, shy little soul, but now, he doesn’t shut up, ha-ha! He’s so ready for big school, but I know he will miss you all, a lot!’
‘ Thank you …miss you …! Great fun..learnt lots …yummy food …. new friends!’
Letter from a parent – June 2012
‘ …has been very happy at Redhill, and both myself and my husband have full confidence in your team to protect, teach and entertain our children to an exceptional standard, thank you for providing such a wonderful atmosphere’ Mrs M
Card from child who left nursery in 2012 –
“Just a quick note to say thank you all for the last 18 months H has spent with you. If I think back to the first day he joined you I realise how much he has grown and what a confident young man he is becoming. This is down partly to the support, fun and encouragement you have offered him. He has always come home speaking very positively about his time with you and I am sure he will miss you all dearly. Thank you also for the confidence you have given me to leave H with you. Not any easy task for any mum. And thank you finally for making his time with you one I am sure he will remember (if only little bits).” HR and Family
Comment from a parent who’s child moved up a room within the nursery –
“We just wanted to write a little note to thank you for all your hard work over the last year. Z loves Nursery and its down to the experiences and care you have given him” From Mr and Mrs B, September 2011.
Comments from our leavers of 2011 –
“Thank you so, so much for making I’s time at nursery such a happy, fun, interesting & educational one! She has had the best year with you guys and I know she will miss you all” IK
“Thanks for a brillant year, I will miss you all when I go to big school”
“Thank you all for your caring help and support with F over the past year. He has learned a lot, felt secure and had fun!” FE
“Thank you so much for looking after Z for us & making his nursery days happy ones. We really appreciate it” ZC
Comment from a parent one morning –
One mum commented that on asking her son what he would be doing at nursery today, he replied ‘pick peas’. She then asked what he’d do after that, he replied ‘eat peas’! (KC aged 2 years 8 months)
Comments received from new starters –
‘Thank you so much for the welcome and care received. D has settled well and really enjoys his stays with you. We look forward to seeing you all again in September’
Some comments from our leavers 2010 –
‘Thank you all so much for all your care and attention to G. She’s loved being here and I’m sure she’s going to miss you all very much’
‘I’ve had a great time at Redhill Nursery, its been a lot of fun! Thank you for looking after me, I will miss you all!’
‘Thank you very much for being so lovely and giving W a wonderful time with you’
Comments from a recent parent questionnaire
The staff are approachable and friendly, very sensible and have a clear ethos of what the nursery is trying to achieve.
A great team atmosphere with everyone singing from the same song sheet.
Staff are very approachable and ultimately have the childrens best interests at heart.
All information on the setting is well presented and easy to access. The best information is feedback received from staff on a daily basis as it is immediate.
The website provides excellent information especially while living outside of the area. There is also menu information and allows parents to see photos of what all the children have been up to.
I feel this is the best nursery I have used. I am very happy.